Join Channel for Latest updates
The applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
The Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships aim to nurture world-class talent to help power India’s new era of growth.
Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship will identify and support 100 of India’s brightest postgraduate students with a generous grant award and a strong development programme that aims to nurture the future leaders who can think big, think green, and think digital for the benefit of society
WHO CAN APPLY ?
The candidates pursuing degree programmes in Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Computing, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Material Science & Engineering and Life Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Renewable and New Energy and PG Students should have secured a score of 550 – 1,000 in the GATE Examination are eligible to apply for the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
The total amount of scholarship available for the selected candidates under the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 over the duration of the degree programme will be up to Rs 6 Lakh,
80% of the funds under the Reliance Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 will be granted to the selected candidates in advance at the start of each academic year, to use for tuition and direct academic expenses. The remaining 20% of the funds to the selected candidates will be granted upon request to support professional development
Interested and Eligible candidates can submit applications for the 2022-2023 scholarships by 14th February 2023
For more details and apply online within the last date, No other mode of application will be accepted, CLICK HERE