State Bank of India invites on-line application from Indian citizen for appointment of the Specialist Cadre posts on regular basis, Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility
|Exam Name||State Bank of India Special cadre Officer Exam|
|Also known as||SBI SO|
|Conducted By||State Bank of India|
|Frequency of exam||Once a year|
|Posts||Special Cadre Officers & Manager|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|EXAM EVENTS||IMPORTANT DATES|
|SBI SO official Notification Date 2021||22ndDecember 2020|
|Availability of SBI SO Application Form 2021||22ndDecember 2020|
|Last date to apply for SBI SO 2021||11thJanuary 2021|
|Last Date to correction SBI SO Application Form Details||11thJanuary 2021|
|Last Date to Print SBI SO Application Form Receipt||11thJanuary 2021|
|Last date to pay SBI SO Fee||11thJanuary 2021|
|Availability of SBI SO 2021 Admit Card||22ndJanuary 2021|
|SBI SO2021 Exam Date||1stFebruary 2021|
|Announcement of SBI SO Results||–|
- The aspirant must be an Indian citizen.
- Aspirant age limit varies from one post to the other post. The minimum age of aspirant is 21 years which is fixed by SBI and the maximum age must be 35 years. There is certainly exclusion of age to the reserved categories.
- The aspirant must cleared graduate from any recognized university.If you are applying for Deputy General Manager (Law, Contractual) then your age must be from 42-52 years.
- Aspirants must have acquired a degree of Law for 3 or 5 years from a recognized University of India can apply for exam.
- In addition to this, aspirants must have bar council of India and there he/she will be registered as an advocate.
- Also, aspirants must have at least 17 years of experience in the Legal Department as a law officer of Asset Reconstruction Company or Scheduled Commercial Banks or Financial Institutions and also have extensive experience in Rehabilitation & Recovery.
- The examination is divided into two phases online examination (computer-based) and interview.
- Online examination is a computer-based test comprised of four sections such as English Language, Professional Knowledge, Reasoning, and Qualitative Aptitude.
- The question paper consists of 170 questions which are of objective type. The reasoning and professional knowledge section contains 50 questions each and the English and quantitative section will have 35 questions each.
- The candidate is required to complete the examination in 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- There will be negative marking for every incorrect answer.
Reasoning Syllabus: Eligibility Test, Alphabet Test, Analogy, Logical Sequence of Words, Classification, Puzzle Test, Logic, Data Sufficiency, Direction Sense Test, Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Inserting the Missing Character, Clocks & Calendars, Arithmetical Reasoning, Mathematical Operations, Coding-Decoding, Number, Statement – Arguments, Deriving Conclusions from Passages, Logical Venn Diagrams, Ranking & Time Sequence, Situation Reaction Test, Theme Detection, Series Completion, Statement – Conclusions
English Syllabus: Antonyms, Cloze Test, Synonyms, Verb, Comprehension, Conclusion, Vocabulary, Word Formation, Theme detection, Idioms & Phrases, Articles, Fill in the Blanks, Grammar, Adverb, Error Correction, Tenses, Passage Correction, Unseen Passages, Idioms and Phrases, Passage Completion, Sentence Correction, Sentence Rearrangement, Subject-Verb Agreement & Sentence Completion.
The application fee is given below that is to be paid only through online mode.
|General, EWS, OBC||Rs.750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE
Step 1 : Visit the official website of SBI.
Step 2 :Click on the given link to apply for SBI SO.
Step 3 :At the new page, Register for SBI SO by entering your valid Email id and mobile number.
Step 4 :Soon after you will receive login credentials through registered email id and mobile number.
Step 5 :Then, go to the Login Page.
Step 6 :Enter the login credentials and click on Login.
Step 7 :Enter all the basic personal and academic details in application form.
Step 8 :Upload your scanned photograph, signature in prescribed format.
Step 9 :Also upload the required documents.
Step 10 :Finally, Make Payment to complete the online application form of SBI SO 2021 registration.
Step 11 :Click on Submit button to submit your SBI SO 2021 Online form.
Admit card will be given for both phases. Make sure to download the admit card using the official website only. This card will be made available few days before the examination. Use the application number and password/date of birth to download your admit card. Carry any one ID proof along with admit card at the exam venue.
SBI SO RESULT 2021:
- The result of the examination will be released on the official website.
- The result will be announced just after a month from the date of exam.
- Enter your login credentials to check the exam result.
- The merit list will be available on the official website for those who have chosen for an interview.