|AILET Exam 2021 rescheduled|
All India Law Entrance Test 2021 (AILET) for admission to Five Year B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M., and Ph.D. Programme has been rescheduled by the National Law University, Delhi, As per the official notice released the NLU will conduct the AILET exam 2021 on 20th June 2021 from 10 to 11:30 am instead of 2nd May 2021 which had been announced earlier,
However the admission notice will be issued in the third week of January, 2021 and the Online Application Forms will be available on the University website For complete details CLICK HERE
All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is conducted by National Law University(NLU) Delhi to takeeligible candidates for admission into UG, PG and PhD level law courses. This is a university-level entrance exam only for admission in law programs at NLU Delhi. NLU Delhi University doesn’t accept any other law entrance exam for admissions.
|Name of exam||All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)|
|Conducting By||National Law University (NLU, Delhi)|
|Exam Type||University Level Entrance Test for UG & PG|
|Duration of exam||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Courses Offered||5 Year B.A.LL.B.(Honors), LL.M and PhD. Program|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Total No. of Seats||BA LLB program- 80
LLM program- 80
Ph.D. program- 5 to 10
|Release of official notification||First week of January, 2021|
|Releaseof AILET Application form||First week of January, 2021|
|Submission of application form||First week of January, 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of April, 2021|
|AILET 2021 Exam date||May 2, 2021|
|B.A. LL.B (Honors.) result declaration||Fourth week of May, 2021|
|First list of admission letter||Fourth week of May, 2021|
|First list fee deposit list||Second week of June, 2021|
|LL.M result declaration||First week of July, 2021|
COURSES OFFERED BY AILET
- BA LLB (Honors)
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
AILET EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
Candidates who are preparing for the AILET Exam 2021 must go through detailed AILET exam pattern and syllabus for better preparation for exam.
- AILET 2021 Application Form will be done through online mode only.
- Candidates will be able to fill up application form from 1stweek of January 2021.
- Deadline to submit your application form will be on 1stweek of April 2021.
- During registration, candidates must provide their valid email ID &mobile number in the application form for further process.
- After successful registration,candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph & signature in the application form with prescribed format.
- Finally candidates should take multiple printouts of filled application form for further use.
|ST/ SC/ PWD||Rs.1050|
|ST/ SC (BPL)||Exempted|
|Kashmiri migrant/ Foreign nationals||Rs.3050|
B.A LL.B (Honors):
- Qualification: Candidates who qualified 10th and 12th from any recognized board or university will be eligible to appear for AILET exam.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 50% aggregate in the qualifying exam to become eligible for AILET exam.
- Qualification: Candidates who qualified graduation degree from any recognized board or university will be eligible to appear for AILET exam.
- Percentage: He/ she who qualified 55% score if he/she belongs to general category and 50% for reserved categorywill be eligible to appear for AILET exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for LLB final year exam will be also eligible for the AILET exam.
AILET ADMIT CARD
Exam officials will release the admit card of AILET 2021 tentatively in the 4th week of April. AILET admit card 2021 will be issued to candidates if they have duly filled the application for. To download the admit card of AILET 2021, go to the admit card download portal and log-in using name, application number, course and date of birth. An important document for taking the AILET 2021 entrance examination, the admit card will contain information like the name and roll number, exam date and time, venue details.
AILET 2021 Exam Pattern
|Test duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Question type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total No. of questions||150|
|Marking scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
1/4 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer
|Language of exam||English|
After the release of the final answer key, exam officials will release the AILET 2021 result in online mode for all candidates who have appeared in the exam. The university will release the result of AILET 2021 in online mode, which the candidate has to download by entering their log-in credentials. AILET 2021 results will be declared for both the undergraduate and postgraduate law programs. Once AILET result 2021 is released, it cannot be challenged.
Candidates who are included in the merit list are eligible to participate in the AILET 2021 counseling process. AILET counseling 2021 will be conducted post the declaration of results. AILET 2021 counseling will be conducted in multiple rounds. As part of the AILET 2021 counseling process, the candidates need to participate in document verification process, participate in choice filling and locking. The allotment of seats will be based on their merit rank and choices opted.